2006-04-18

the one with 7x7=49

copied from post-master-general

Seven dreams before death:
1. Travel the world
2. Get a PhD
3. Watch my kid have kids
4. Cook at least once for everyone i love
5. Write a novel
6. Live like a king....period!
7. Speak fluently in at least 4 languages

Seven things I can’t do in this lifetime:
1. Get to my ideal weight
2. Becoming smarter than me now
3. Sainthood
4. Coming back to tell someone how hell looks like
5. Coming back to tell someone how heaven looks like
6. Travel to another Star System
7. Forgetting hurt

Seven things that attract me:
1. A good sense of humor
2. Pretty face
3. Nice singing voice
4. Something to hold on to (i.e. not too skinny)
5. A kind heart
6. Loyalty
7. Loves people for who they are

Seven things I say:
1. Chee...
2. Gan! Ni Na
3. Crap
4. Ugh
5. Riiiiight
6. Pooi!
7. Hmmm…

Seven books that I love:
1. The Bible by The Almighty
2. Dune by Frank Herbert
3. Foundation by Issac Asimov
4. Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
5. Left Behind Series by Tim LaHaye
6. The Knight's Tale by Geoffrey Chaucer
7. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespear (Not really a book)

Seven movies that I’ve loved:
1. Serendipity
2. A Knight's Tale
3. Romeo & Juliet
4. Star Wars Series
5. Dragonheart
6. Braveheart
7. Coming to America

Seven tags:
1. Dorothy
2. Lindsay
3. Nadia
4. Elyanna
5. Joel
6. Stacey
7. Gavin (I ran out of names...lol)

3 comments:

bdodgey said...

Star Wars series?

Like all of them? Or is it implied that only Eps IV - VI count?

said...

All of them la

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»