2009-07-21

Me, Harry and the Half Blood Prince

Just came home after watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
Wow.
Loved it.
Darker, sadder, but yet with hints of hope and happiness.
I know the plot already since I have already read the book but still...like the ones before this...watching it on the big screen always makes it a little more special.
My emotions were definitely pulled along as the movie unfolded.
And if you believe in mood rings - I only realised this AFTER walking out of the cinema - mine was red/white.
I think that reflects excitation/frustration?
All true at the end of the movie.

Can't wait for the final 2 movies based off the last book.
I sure hope they space them only months apart.
Sure can't imagine waiting years between the last 2 especially since they are from the same book.

Wow.
Loved it.
I know...they are the same 2 lines above but nothing says 'TRUE' better than repetition.
;)

No comments: