2007-11-06

SQ Woes

OMG...Tried to get my tickets back to Brisbane from my Stint in SG in about 7-8 weeks and can't get any till the 29th of JAN!!!!
This is bad...REALLY bad...My office probably re-opens on the 14th.
OH NO!!!!
*runs around insanely*

That's 2 weeks late!!!
Why didn't I just buy the tickets earlier and change the date as required?
#%%*%^&*%&^$#

Last night wasn't much help either because the Brisbane office was closed and the SG office had their phonelines engaged the whole night.
SIGH.
At least I got the Brisbane branch to put me on a waiting list for the 13th this morning.
But that's no guarantee!!!

But I DID have an interesting revelation.
"IF" I REALLY had to return by the 14th...I could theoretically upgrade my ticket to business class. The income I will have lost for not being here for 2 weeks could probably cover back the amount I need to top up the ticket.
That's a BIG "IF".

We'll see how events unfold la.
This is the first of my "OMG" moments this holiday season and I didn't want it to start this badly....siiiiiiigh

No comments: