2007-03-19

Weird is in the eyes of the beholder

So finally...after taking a break from the blogging world (not including the previous 2 posts), I am back with nonsense all over. This was thanks to Nadia who 'tagged' me apparently and I have to do as the 'rules' state as follows:

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1. I love instant noodles semi cold. I'll cook them for about 10 mins (instead of the normal 3), pour the soup base and the noodles into a bowl and let the noodles soak up all the soup until they turn all fat. Then I'll let it sit there until it turns a little less hot. Best taste in the world.

2. I talk to myself. Of course, this is often associated with mad scientists and lunatics but hey...it helps me reason out stuff and ward of the loneliness. It lets me believe I am talking to someone. I laugh out loud at the screen when I see something funny even when I am alone and act as if there is another person with me watching it. (This applies only when I am alone of course)

3. I love to cuddle under my blanket with the airconditioning blasting. Its COOL! Having the aircon blasting and then snuggling under the sheets...mmm...best feeling in the world. Naturally...if there was someone snuggling with me...that'll be even better...DUH

4. I daydream alot. And its not just day dreaming about what life might be or what I can do later. But more crazy fantasy/sci-fi stuff that will never happen. Its like a computer game in my head. Or a fantasy movie where anything is possible. Sometimes I am the lead...and others...I am just an observer. (Perhaps I need to write some of these dreams down on paper...haha)

5. I am an enigma when it comes to being alone. I love being alone...the feeling of not being judged or not having to conform to rules is a great thing. I can do almost whatever I want whenever I want. But here comes the weird part...almost at the same time...I wish there was someone here with me all the time. I hate being alone. I grew up isolated from people (perhaps the lack of the feeling of being loved...note: FEELING, not that I wasnt) and all I want is to be loved. So 2 parallels that arent supposed to ever meet but existing at the same time and dimension when it comes to me.

6. I am a girl. ROFL!!! Before you all start going "WAT?!?!?!" Read on. I sometimes feel like it makes more sense if I was born a girl. Dont get me wrong...I am a guy...it works for me...and I like it...sometimes...most of the time. HAHAHA. But I feel that I am too moody and too sensitive about things to be a guy. It takes a lot out of me not to freak out when bad things happen and scream and get all overly excited when good things happen. I love to be pampered (is this normal for everyone? HAHAHA). I like nice clothes (well...whatever fits me works as well) and soft fabrics. Perhaps I am metro to a level? ROFL

Had trouble coming up with number 6 but it got there in the end.
So am I weird? Do tell.
ROFL

Anyways...the six people to be tagged next are:
1. Gavin
2. Dorothy
3. Anthony
4. Amy
5. Shelly
6. aB Lexandria
(I am assuming you dont tag the people from the list of the person who tagged you)

Easy peasy!

No comments: